||1999 Cruise Bash
The 1999 SeaLetter Cruise Bash was held aboard Celebrity Cruises' Mercury October 17th to 24th, 1999
Here are some of the PHOTOS!
- Three-peaters Bill & Jimi Boyle came all the way from Anchorage, Alaska.
- Bashers enjoying embarkation night private cocktail party in Navigator Club.
- Bashers doing one of the things they do best - eating in the buffet restaurant!
- About 2/3rds of the Bashers gather for a group photo prior to the live group conference held on the last day of the cruise.
- Bashers swimming, wading, snorkeling with the Rays at Sting Ray City, Grand Cayman
- Stephanie came all the way from GERMANY to her first Cruise Bash!
- Two of our Bash Teens, Jenn & Catey, shown with their great waiter, Alin.
- Willem and Aukga came all the way from Holland to join us!
- Three-peaters Mike & Dottie Blanche parked their rig in order to come along as our official reviewers!
- Sharon Jackson's birthday party on second formal night.
- The Pyles and Smiths from Evansville, Indiana and the Boyles from Anchorage, Alaska.
- Some Bashers on second formal night - the "Bama Girls" are seated.
- The Smiths at Embarkation.
- Unique formal night attire: "They said jacket and tie, nothing about a shirt."
© 1995-2005 Sealetter Travel Inc
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please